Mail and Guardian
A legal spat about the Mandela family gravesite is set to resume in the Eastern Cape High Court in Mthatha on Tuesday.
The high court granted 16 members of the family a court order last week that Mandla Mandela return to Qunu the remains of three family members he had exhumed and reburied in his home village of Mvezo two years ago.
On Monday, counsel for both parties discussed the matter in chambers with Judge Lusindiso Pakade, said attorney Sandla Zigadla, for the 16 family members who applied for the court order.
“They were trying to put Mandla’s side forward,” Zigadla said.
“They want to file their answering papers. The judge decided that the matter had…
View original post 415 more words